The lustrous beauty of India
India has an outstanding diversity of language, religions, cultures that are both paralleled and unique from the rest of the world. Thousands of years of uniqueness and diversity have made India one of the most attractive places on earth. The rich heritage and a nourished growth of civilisation for ages have made India able to keep her lustrous beauty till date. India is a place that will surprise you in each step; there is no chance of boredom, since the country is filled with major occasions throughout the year. India nests various religions and they all celebrate each other’s religious occasion.
The exciting must – dos in India are as follows:
- India is one of the largest countries in the world, therefore knowing India completely will take a year. But for tourists especially, they should try to cover as much possible. At least the many cities and outskirts of the cities in India. They will be surprised by the diversity, starting from sky high snow peaked mountains, dangerously deep water falls, lush fields, monasteries, temples, monuments, metro cities etc each and every diversity is found in India. So travelling to India is one the most important dos.
- Food spree will make you go crazy. India cuisine is tricky yet delicious, each and every city is specialised in certain menus. Try them all.
- Trekking is one of the best adventure sports that can be wonderfully executed in some of the areas in India. You will remember it for all your lives.
- The most exciting dos in India, is trying to learn the history of India as it just thrilling. All the monuments and natural beauty will help you learn the history of India.
- Culture and clothing is another essential aspect of India. Another do would be to try out the authenticated diversified clothing style of each place in India and being a part of the cultural activities.
Some of the best places to visit in India:
- The most beautiful Taj Mahal.
- Serene and peaceful Khajjiar.
- Blue wonder in Agatti Island.
- Thrilling Ajanta and Ellora caves.
- Alleppey’s green world.
- Extremely beautiful Araku Valley
- Athirapally in Kerala.
- Camel safari in Rajasthan.
- The Gateway of India.
- The Golden Temple.
- Jailsalmer fort.
- Leh ladakh.
- Sar Pass.
- Tawang Monastery.
- Tsongmo lake
- Dal lake
- And many more…..